Sunday, 1 November 2015

Tell Me Something about Your Self (For Fresher)

·         Wish: Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening…. Sir/Madam.

·         First of all, it’s my pleasure to introduce myself in front of you...

·         I am/ My name is ________________. Belongs to _____________________.

Coming to My qualification:
·         I have completed my B-Tech from _______________ College.

·         I have done my schooling in _____________.

Extra curriculum activity: If Any

Coming to my family:
We are __________ members in my family including me. My father is a _____________. My mother is a ____________. (Brother, sister if have)

·         My strengths:  are problem solving skills, positive thinking, hardworking and adaptable to any environment easily.

·         My weakness (If ask): is I always try to use my all efforts in every situation.

·         My short term goal is to get job in reputed organization like yours.

·         My long term goal is to get higher position in an organization.

·         My hobbies are _______________________________________


That's all about myself. 

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment